Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Collection of Short Letters

Dear Bree-

I'm sorry you broke your Femur. Your Tibia. Your Fibula. I'm sorry you hit a Semi. You don't know how sick the words "Your sister has been in an accident." made me. You should also know how grateful I am to be able to drink diet cokes and watch Netflix with you I know that day could have gone very differently.

Dear God-

You saved my sister. I know it wasn't just coincidence she hit the one spot on the Semi that wouldn't have killed her. Thank you.


Dear Blog-

 I'm sorry I abandoned you for 3 weeks. Especially for the fact I cheated on you with Netflix.



Dear Cop that pulled me over-

Thanks for wanting to keep people safe. next time, don't ask me dumb questions of why I'm acting nervous when you pull me over. Also, I hope that wasn't your most happening case of the night. After all, you only pulled me over because there was a plastic cover on my license plate. You must have been bored.

Dear You -

I like cuddling with you. And I don't really care that you have a girlfriend right now. 

Dear Radio Stations -

Stop playing the same 10 songs. If I hear the songs "Best Day of My Life." and "Dark Horse" one more time I will take a baseball bat to my radio.

Dear mom-

I miss you. I miss girls nights.  I'm not ready to leave home to go to college. Is that okay?

Dear Rain-

You can stay as long as you want. I don't mind. 

Dear Self-

You have come a long way. Keep smiling.


1 comment :