Monday, October 5, 2015

Alcohols A Man Stealing Slut

You love the taste of alcohol on your lips,
and the way it seduces your mind to forget.
But you're screwing your chances with me,

And I bet the taste of my lips isn't as bitter 

And even more intoxicating. 

You love the way it can tangle your thoughts, 
into utter chaos until you stop thinking altogether.
But you'll never drink enough to get me out of your head,

And I bet my words leave DNA marks on your empty bottle.

 you'll miss me all the same. 

You drank so much you swayed this way and that. 
and the whiskey burned your throat with every step.
But if you'd choose me, our love would burn passionate, 

And I bet I'd do a better job of making it so you couldn't walk straight. 

I'd be there in the morning without the massive hangover.








2 comments :

  1. This is so good. Honestly, wow. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DNA marks on your empty bottle.

    Raw. All of it. I love this

    ReplyDelete