Sunday, February 9, 2014

Friendzone Labels

I wonder if you know that I think about you all the time
I think about You and I and what would happen if those words combined.
right now those words are together, you've labeled them as "just friends".
I have other ideas how I would label those words.

I wonder if you know I think about you all the time.
creating movie worthy scenarios to a Bryan Adams song.
They start with a little rain, and end with a kiss.
yeah I guess you could say I really like your lips.

I wonder if you know I think about you all the time.
replaying that night that we watched a scary movie.
my head was on your chest, and I couldn't have been happier.
I wanted to fall asleep, but didn't want to miss the moment.

I wonder if you know I cry about you sometimes
especially when you tell me about the girls you're chasing
you ask me why you can't find the right girl to be with.
I wish I could tell you its because your not looking at me.

I wonder if you ever wonder about me.
Over analyzing every word you say, 
Interpreting meaning, and questioning everything.
Do you have feelings for me??

I wonder if i should tell you how I feel about you and I.
Then I remember your friendship is too important to me.
so i guess for now I'll continue with my scenarios
and wonder about you and I labels.


4 comments :