Monday, March 17, 2014

Your Argument is Invalid.

Things Ive learned from an entire year of classes:

 English
  •  "I" before "E" except after C
  • How to write a 4 page essay in an hour
  • I really hate the Scarlet Letter. And The Grapes of Wrath
  • I actually like poetry...just not sonnets.
  • Spark-notes is my best friend.
Math
  • How to find x
  • that there are such thing as imaginary numbers
  • You can't cram for a math test the night before
  • another day has gone by and look I still havent used hard math
  • Calculators are a beautiful thing.
Spanish
  • Hola, Como Estas
  • how to conjugate verbs (kinda)
  • Burrito, Taco, tortilla, salsa
  • I really hate Senorita Taylor. (Sorry not sorry)
  • I will never be a Spanish translator for the government 

Science
  •  uh.....
  • H20 is water
  • If my major requires a lot of science in college...not worth it.
  • gravity, volcanoes, sedimentary rocks, OH MY!

 EMS
  • How to take someones blood pressure
  • Whoever came up with medical terms like  "Choledocholithiasis" is an idiot
  •  How to give mouth to mouth to a cute boy (this might come in handy)
  •  Paramedics are hot.
Health
  • Don't do drugs
  • smoking kills you
  • Sex! ( no wait..I learned that from my mom)
  • if you eat unhealthy and don't excersize you gain weight. ( I don't need a textbook for that.)
What Ive learned From 2 months in Creative Writing
  • live life, because youre going to be dead soon.
  • learn to love to write
  • go to paris, be inspired.
  • Nelsons dancing is quality.
  • Try something different
  • Whats wrong with our education system
  • face your fears
  • don't be a tourist
  • Don't care what people think
  • 2r+w(x(2))=GW  ( my favorite math equation)
  • Some people have it harder than I do
  • Some people are better writers than me
  • How to be alone
  • What its like to be human
  • Stealing like an artist
  • Reading other peoples writing.
  • Being creative
  • Insecurities
  • Abstract vs. Concrete
  • 200 uses for bricks ( You never know when this list could come in handy)
  • Death
  • I have to work harder to be a better writer
  • Ive fallen even more in love with writing
  • I now want to go to Paris. 
Now you try and tell me that math,science, or any other subject is more important than creative writing.

3 comments :

  1. My heart is warm. I'm glad you've gotten so much out of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have learn most of these. Ill pay more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I think everyone can agree with this! and I love the way you worded, and showed, how much better creative writing is! I like the layout!

    ReplyDelete